Catharsis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

>>>ACCEPTED<<<Resto Shaman Application

2 posters

Go down

>>>ACCEPTED<<<Resto Shaman Application Empty >>>ACCEPTED<<<Resto Shaman Application

Post  Thera Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:22 am

Character
Name:Theraputic
Class:Shaman
Specc:Resto
Are you willing to respecc if needed?:Yes
Proffesions that could be of use:Herbs/Alchemy(still to level)

Gear
Armory profile
Resistance gear:None Sad

Raids
What is your current /played time: Over 25 days
Raid experience: None on my Shaman in TBC(Killed some in MC - this was my first character to 60...but I changed to my Alli Rogue after that who has almost 100 days - also have a 70 Alli mage) So on my rogue I have done the following.......

Karazhan:Clear
Zul'Aman:Clear
Gruul:Clear
Magtheridon:Clear
TK:3/4 - Never Killed Kael Sad
SSC:Clear
MH:4/5 and 60% on Archi
BT:4/9 some poor goes on Bloodboil
SWP:Some trash

Raid Times:
Until what time can you raid on weekdays/weekends:Until raid end. However what time I can raid from is a different question. Being from the UK I am 1 hour behind sever time so anything earlier than 20:00 server time is a no go(work then need to put kids in bed). 20:30 would be better. Looking to raid 2-3 times a week max also.

Guild
Why do you want to join Catharsis?: I am hoping to try out raid healing for the first time. Would like to experience the end game from a different perspective rather than doing it from behind Wink

What guild are you in now and why are you leaving it?:Stasis - Few friends have alts in it but its more PvP focused.

What do you think you would bring to our guild?: Some decent raid experience and a bit of humour. I am also a geordie so it always brings out the byker grove jokes on vent.

General info
Name:Jon
Nationality:English
How good is your english?:Pretty bad considering.

Further Info : My gear is astoundingly bad hope that it wont be held against me. I have been 70 for about 4 days Razz

Thera

Back to top Go down

>>>ACCEPTED<<<Resto Shaman Application Empty Accepted

Post  Poboo Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:26 am

Hmm.. I am going to accept you, but as a recruit, with a slim chance of raidtime as of now, since your gear is "astoundingly bad" or how was it you put it:) I hope that you will try to gear up from 5-mans and heroics Surprised
Poboo
Poboo
Admin

Back to top Go down

>>>ACCEPTED<<<Resto Shaman Application Empty Re: >>>ACCEPTED<<<Resto Shaman Application

Post  Thera Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:36 am

No probs. Better to be in a guild with some people online than chatting to myself where I am now. The gear can only get better...it cant really get any worse Razz

Thera

Back to top Go down

>>>ACCEPTED<<<Resto Shaman Application Empty Re: >>>ACCEPTED<<<Resto Shaman Application

Post  Vitiate Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:01 pm

welcome! Razz
Vitiate
Vitiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down