Catharsis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

>>>Accepted<<< Resto druid - application

2 posters

Go down

>>>Accepted<<< Resto druid - application Empty >>>Accepted<<< Resto druid - application

Post  Ethaal Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:49 pm

Character
Name: Ethaal
Class: Druid
Specc: Resto
Are you willing to respecc if needed?: Indeed if you tempt me with some cookies
Proffesions that could be of use: none really (slacker!)

Gear
Armory profile
Resistance gear:

Yes as you can see it's not the best. not even close. The reason is simple: I stopped playing WoW, came back and found out that my characters had been hacked, and since it had been over a month blizzard were not able to get my old gear back: hence the crap gear.

Raids
What is your current /played time: 40 days - I got a 70 pala (Bloodelf - holy) - 70 priest (disc) too so that's why.
Raid experience: whole kara, gruuls, 3 bosses in SSC (not hydro) 2 first bosses in TK, and the bear boss in ZA.

Guild
Why do you want to join Catharsis?: Well i Basically asked in the channel if anyone was looking for a crap geared resto druid, and this is were Gnizz (warrior) asked me about gear and redirected me to this instance.
What guild are you in now and why are you leaving it?: Well not in any guild. left it the other day since there were only 3 dudes online (my IRL friends - and I was one of the founders)
What do you think you would bring to our guild? Well first of all: black humour and cookies. on a more serious note: well I guess some nice teamwork (that's what I like) load's of fun and some nice healing. Smile. Of course my secret aim is world domination, but I guess I should leave it at that. Wink.

General info
Name: Michael Jensen
Nationality: Danish (yes ILLEGAL DANISH)
How good is your english?: Well my english is above average (maybe not my grammer)

anyway a bit more about ME:

Well i'm 20 years old. (21 soon). I live in Denmark (only 4 more days then I'll be off to UK where my girlfriend lives). I spend most of my free time being with friends. Be it either over ventrilo or in the local fitness gym. I have been playing World of warcraft since it came out and have had a few breaks to get some fresh air. I tried Age of conan and it was an UTTERLY failure and I'll never go back there.
I also like to do martial arts training - I prefer Ninjutsu which is counter karate. Basically you train to kill people on certain pressure points (neck, throat, armpits and yes the balls) You also fight with weapons - like staff, swords, kunai, knife, lighter (yes the ones you use to light a cigarete) and pencils ( did I mention i'm a student and always carry a pencil? xD)

Well tbh I could write all night, but I don't want to kill the offcers eyes just yet (don't worry I post some scary pics later xD) so I guess this should be enough for now. You're of course welcome to ask me about all sorts of stuff - pm me ingame if you want to chat or simply do some instances ( need to visit - shattered halls - Mech - etc) Razz.

anyway hope wall of text didn't crit too bad, and if so here's a /lifebloom.

Ethaal

Ethaal

Back to top Go down

>>>Accepted<<< Resto druid - application Empty Re: >>>Accepted<<< Resto druid - application

Post  Gnizz Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:59 pm

Personally I would invite u for the application alone Wink But I would have to leave this to Poboo since his main is a drood and like u stated ur gear isn't the best Smile
Gnizz
Gnizz

http://www.youfail.org

Back to top Go down

>>>Accepted<<< Resto druid - application Empty Re: >>>Accepted<<< Resto druid - application

Post  Poboo Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:02 pm

ye, best application ever xD I must agree though that your gear is below average, as you said yourself. But we are a friendly bunch and I beleive a trial-period is what you need:) Let's see how it works out! Welcome to Catharsis...
Poboo
Poboo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnizz Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:03 pm

ACCEPTED
Gnizz
Gnizz

http://www.youfail.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down