Catharsis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

>>>ACCEPTED<<<Phatmoo - 70 Prot Warrior

3 posters

Go down

>>>ACCEPTED<<<Phatmoo - 70 Prot Warrior Empty >>>ACCEPTED<<<Phatmoo - 70 Prot Warrior

Post  Phatmoo Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:47 am

Hello, Catharsis!

Character: Warrior
Name: Phatmoo (Fatmoo was taken by myself on an old account >_< - but hey, this is more yankee)
Class: Warrior
Specc: Prot
Are you willing to respecc if needed?: Yes, for the greater good.
Proffesions that could be of use: Engineering (repair bots etc)

Gear:
I've only been level 70 in 10 days or so, but already managed to max out engineering and gotten the two epic items from there - I know the rest of the gear isn't that good yet, but it'll get there within days - it's good enough to OT Karazhan atleast.
Armory profile
Resistance gear: I'm getting the NR/FR set soon.

Raids
What is your current /played time: 14 days
Raid experience:
Karazhan: Yes
Zul'Aman: Yes (in 35 minutes)
Gruul: Yes
Magtheridon: Yes
TK: Farmed it for 9 months
SSC: Farmed it for 9 months
Others (MH/BT/SP): Farmed it for 9 months (-SWP, I sold my paladin some weeks before SWP came out due to lack of interest in playing anymore).

Raid Times:
Until what time can you raid on weekdays/weekends: Midnight , CET.

Guild
Why do you want to join Catharsis?: I'm looking for a nice steady progressing/heroics guild that values fun higher than hard core progression and items.
What guild are you in now and why are you leaving it?: ZOMGCHICKENPORQORK - it's a friendly non raiding guild with me and my real life friends.
What do you think you would bring to our guild? Skill, dedication, experience and kindness.

General info
Name: Anders T
Nationality: Danish
How good is your english?: Basketball Basketball Written:9 Spoken: 7½-8

Phatmoo

Back to top Go down

>>>ACCEPTED<<<Phatmoo - 70 Prot Warrior Empty Re: >>>ACCEPTED<<<Phatmoo - 70 Prot Warrior

Post  Poboo Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:38 am

Would like to get a second opinion, officers.. please.
Poboo
Poboo
Admin

Back to top Go down

>>>ACCEPTED<<<Phatmoo - 70 Prot Warrior Empty Re: >>>ACCEPTED<<<Phatmoo - 70 Prot Warrior

Post  Vitiate Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:06 am

I think so, tanks are always nice
Vitiate
Vitiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashinda Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:19 am

Well we sure are in need of tanks as far as I'm aware, but i would like to ask you to run some heroics or whatnot and get mabye not all that much but atleast some upgrades....
Anyway thats just my opinion..
Ashinda
Ashinda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down